So what will Joss and the gang come up with now to keep the series going. I mean it can't still be Buffy the Vampire Slayer if she stays dead can it?
They are going to have to think up a great way to bring her back to keep the fans interested. There are a few possibilities that i can think of but they may not be very good.
1) The PTB bring her back coz she plays a major role in the final battle between good and evil. I know they did this with Angel but no one ever said what side he'd be on...so a completely evil Buffy could be on the cards.
2) Them monks who created the key could be hugely greateful for Buffy's selfless act and bring her back.
3) Some god somewhere could be hugely grateful for her selfless act and bring her back.
4) Spike, not being able to live with the fact that Buffy has gone, somehow manages to turn her into a vampire. (Dunno how it would work but it's a possibilty.)
And finally (Worst case scenario here),
5) They could decide that they've had enough of making Buffy episodes and decide not to bother with a sixth series.
It's gonna be tricky for them to come up with any good ideas about the next series, and if anyone knows anything else, TELL ME!!!!
"From this day to the ending of the world, we in it shall be remembered. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."