+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quake?

Thanks

Quake?

I was drinking in the Becontree (formally Matapan) in Dagenham and came across a man who had sacrificed his entire marriage for Quake. Prior to that I went out with a girl who also had a fella that had sacrificed an entire relationship for Quake. The fu*king Brother in law : who had so little self control maxed out a million and one credit cards in the name of being a responsible 'man' at the helm of his house also rejected his missus for Quake.

Is Quake to blame? Was cheap broadband to blame?

Either way when you have to listen to some self righteous twat going on about what is after all 'right' you find yourself wondering ; is it not all about self control?

Clearly if you negate the responsibilities of a relationship for another be that an online obsession, gambling or drugs ; you stand charged of neglecting your resonsibilities towards those you claim to love?

This theory is 101% full proof : unless of course you surround yourself with people who will never disagree, in which case ; you were just a fella having a laugh....

"Boll0cks" is a word of Anglo Saxon origin, meaning testicles in British English and in Hiberno-English. The word is often used figuratively, most commonly as a noun to mean "nonsense" or as an expletive following a minor accident or misfortune, but also in a number of other ways: as an adjective to mean "poor quality" or "useless", as a noun to mean "top quality" or "perfection" (e.g. "That bike is the dog's boll0cks!")

Thanks
    possibly a combination of all factors...
    ...though frankly I wonder the mentality of posting in the Wireplay forums at 6am on a Sunday

Thanks
    touched a nerve then?

"Boll0cks" is a word of Anglo Saxon origin, meaning testicles in British English and in Hiberno-English. The word is often used figuratively, most commonly as a noun to mean "nonsense" or as an expletive following a minor accident or misfortune, but also in a number of other ways: as an adjective to mean "poor quality" or "useless", as a noun to mean "top quality" or "perfection" (e.g. "That bike is the dog's boll0cks!")

Thanks
    I lost my brother for a few years to the darker side (UT) and a partner to Wow, so, yeah, you have sympathies...

-that and Sunday AM is a horrible time to be out of bed... unless you were just on your way to

Thanks
    I wouldn't mind dying on 'the job' if the climax to departing this mortal coil involved my head falling on Nigella Lawsons ample clevage.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information